Welcome To CRAP Talks
“Most conferences and talks turn out to be nothing more than a sneaky sales pitch, someone saying a whole bunch of buzzwords and phrases or just a very dull talk lacking imagination and originality.
Which is why I started CRAP Talks; an open platform where attendees are welcomed and even encouraged to contribute a session to discuss, present, share, show or talk about an idea. This is an unconference style event so anyone can nominate themselves to speak, no experience needed.
We don’t care if you’re not a seasoned presenter, this is a great opportunity to share in a positive environment.
The talks can be on anything analytics, data, conversion optimisation, product related or they can just be an idea you think is worth sharing. The only requirements are passion and originality.”
Latest Blog Posts
- CRAP Talks #11 – The TakeCROver
- Event Organiser & Speaker – 2 Years On (Part 1)
- CRAP-alla-paZOOPLA – CRAP Talks #10
- CRAP Talks – What We’ve Learned So Far
- JUST EAT CRAP – CRAP Talks #9
- Future Leaders #1
- HOTEL CRAP-IFORNIA
- Please can we stop calling them soft skills
- 7 Shades Of CRAP